The Song Title Game

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
There's a stretch of posts up there where I have no idea what happened. :shame: WW replied to a post 11 posts old, and it went downhill from there...

Oh well. Carry on!
Recent thought on Forum Physics has it that when threads exceed certain lengths the time/space envelope becomes distorted, analogous to gravity waves from black holes creating time/space feedback loops and (gasp) even holes in the continuity of threads themselves.
Think of 'em as our own little Quasars:
Vintage-Yellow-Quasar-Black-White-Portable-TV.jpg

At least that's what Al's gonna say.

Oh, almost forgot:

"Introduction to the Twilight Zone"-Rod Serling
1753841_1.jpg

Last edited:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
"Introduction to the Twilight Zone"-Rod Serling
1753841_1.jpg

From the usual source, just to give appropriate credit:

The guitar theme most associated with the show was written by the French avant-garde composer Marius Constant as part of a series of short cues commissioned by CBS as "work made for hire" library music for the series. Used from season two onward, the theme as aired was a splicing together of two of these library cues: "Etrange 3 (Strange No. 3)" and "Milieu 2 (Middle No. 2)".

"The Twilight Zone" - Rush

walrus

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
OOOHHH!!
That one's in a 3-way tie for my favorite Doors tune, but, for the sake of fresh DNA from a more recent era, my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers tune:
"Breaking the Girl"
:smile:

Hmmm.. I can't think of a Doors song I like, so I have no favorites... :ambivalence:

"Breaking Up The Girl" - garbage

walrus