Reaction score
"Walkin' the Dog" ...... The Rolling Stones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEI1XixQenE
"Walk Right In"-The Rooftop Singers
There was a reason they were on the roof, in '62:
HL_DDS_0000000000130751.png

They were losing their minds.
The 12-strings?:
"Group member Erik Darling recruited two friends to record a folk version of "Walk Right In" after hearing the original Cannon recording. Darling wanted the record to have a distinctive sound, so he and group member Bill Svanoe both played twelve string guitars on the song, although they had some difficulty in acquiring the instruments. Darling is quoted as saying that prior to the making of this record, "you couldn't buy a 12-string guitar...I ordered one from the Gibson Company, but in order to record [the song] with two 12-strings, we had to wait for the company to build a second one for Bill!" (a left-handed model)."
DANG! Nuuska slipped in there while I was still composing..but I bet he remembers.
Did I remind you of something to play later, buddy?

Last edited:

steve488

Reaction score
Guild Total
See Me, Feel Me--The Who

wonder how long we can filter this thread just for Who songs.

Just for Wood - not for the game :)
"My Generation" had to take the "8:15" "Magic Bus" to school for a class with the "Substitute" today so "Who Are You"? to spend your nights as a "Pinball Wizard" "Tommy"? "My Wife" does not like "Baba O'Reilly" aka "The Seeker".......... That takes a few out of the mix

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just for Wood - not for the game :)
"My Generation" had to take the "8:15" "Magic Bus" to school for a class with the "Substitute" today so "Who Are You"? to spend your nights as a "Pinball Wizard" "Tommy"? "My Wife" does not like "Baba O'Reilly" aka "The Seeker".......... That takes a few out of the mix

LOL, that is awesome! You, my friend, might very well be a genius...