are these warning signs?

Happy Face

Justified Ancient of MuMu
Reaction score
Please ���� simply refer to my earlier comment.

It's like handling snakes and feeling the hand of god touch you.

Sometimes one gets carried away with the music and you just have to hammer �� your bass into a pile of scraps and splinters.

It is a simple fact.

mellowgerman

Reaction score
I'll have to listen a few more times, but so far I think #2 and #4 are my favorites. How did you have the tone knobs twiddled?

I must say: it was quite disappointing that you didn't play along with a CD, slapping the entire time and recording it with your old phone...

The tone knobs were all the way open/bright. You know, I was going to slap and tap on the unplugged bass, along to an over-compressed mp3 file played on my phone, while recording it all on said phone, at a party... but then I decided otherwise ;)

mellowgerman

Reaction score
Sure.

x=optimum number of guitars (basses)
n=number you currently have

x=n+1

Simple math.

For that matter, what is a girlfriend doing, telling you how many guitars you can or can't have. Do you tell her how many shoes/purses she can have?

Now that I see the formula, it's obvious!!
And actually I'm lucky to be able to say that my girlfriend only has one purse and a few pairs of shoes... but then we live together in a one bedroom apartment, so that doesn't give us much space for extra stuff. In this humble little abode, my small collection of basses and guitars is tough to stash away, so two Starfire basses feels tough for even me to justify. But if another one pops up at a great price, I will surely refer to THE FORMULA... and worry about justifying it later!

mellowgerman

Reaction score
By the way, thanks for all the input y'all! Can always rely on the LTG tribe for some good stories and good laughs.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Please ���� simply refer to my earlier comment.

It's like handling snakes and feeling the hand of god touch you.

Sometimes one gets carried away with the music and you just have to hammer �� your bass into a pile of scraps and splinters.

It is a simple fact.

I like this post.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Number of Guild basses Fro owns = X
Number of Guild guitars Mrs. Fro. owns = Y
Number of basses Fro owns = X + 1

The formula for domestic bliss seems to be that X is equal to Y.

However my efforts to convince Mrs. Fro. that she needs a Starfire (6 or 12 string) have been so far fruitless. She doesn't get the electric thing.