Pending LTG sale of 1998 SF-2 SB Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hello all, just chiming in to report I have a possible deal pending with John (Minnesota Flats) from the bass section of LTG. We are working on the sale of my 1998 SF-2 SB bass and case, all original excellent condition (super, super clean by my standards). I am asking $2,000 + $70 paypal and $65 shipping/handling/packaging/insurance. If I sell thru LTG an appropriate donation will be made. John has not commited to purchasing yet, largely due to delays on my end, and for that I thank him for his patience and hanging in there for the past few weeks. If he does not buy the bass it may become available to the next interested party, but I am hopeful it works out for John, if he decides it is the right bass for him. I wanted to make this post for some LTG transparency in the deal, since it will all be done thru the mail, without him seeing the bass first.

This applies to any instrument I sell to anyone over the internet/shipping non local etc-

I do not accept returns.

I am of course willing to assist in the unlikely event of a shipping catastrophe. the package must be inspected and refused upon delivery, in most scenarios, in order to attempt an insurance claim. If you take delivery and there is a shipping related issue, I must be notified immediately, to even attempt a resolution. it will be very well packaged and protected, on my end. you will need to sign for delivery. It may be easist to pick up at a Fed Ex or UPS location instead of home delivery, and to inspect the bass upon arrival.

Thank you. And John good luck, whatever you decide! look out for those photos and additional info later this weekend.

many cheers, and a happy holiday weekend to all (at least in the USA!)

-Eric

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
sold to John (Minnesota Flats).

to say we are both happy would be an undestatement.

Forum donation to follow (of which John contributed half).

many thanks to the LTG community once again.

and PS, just a reminder- there is nothing cooler than a Guild bass.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I should add shipping was double what I charged him, John voluntarily paid every penny after the fact. a classy SF bass, for a classy guy! Thanks again John, many cheers -Eric

Minnesota Flats

Reaction score
A stunning bass and my personal introduction to MIA Starfires.

For anyone that doesn't already know: Eric is a straight shooter, should you have occasion to contemplate dealing gear with him. His description was accurate and he packed the instrument well for a safe passage. He's a credit to the LTG site.

Thanks, Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.