Anthony Bourdain RIP

Kitarkus

Reaction score
I always have liked Mr. Bourdain....like some type of kindred spirit despite having never met him personally. I've enjoyed his books and television show(s) endlessly. He was also #1 on my list of persons with whom I would like to have a meal if I were lucky enough to be able to choose anyone of my liking. RIP Anthony Bourdain. Very sad.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Suicide is so sad and senseless; the despair of this horrible depression knows no boundaries of wealth or stature, as we have seen way too many times in just the past few years.

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Big fan here, he was one of the few reasons I kept cable. Anthony Bourdain was adventurous and curious, and always entertaining.
Parts Unknown won't be duplicated by anyone, anytime soon. It was his world and we all were fortunate to have a peek inside.
Like Kitarkus, I would love to have joined him for a meal, and even a drink or three. :sorrow:

RIP, indeed.

Joe

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Suicide is so sad and senseless; the despair of this horrible depression knows no boundaries of wealth or stature, as we have seen way too many times in just the past few years.

Yeah, as soon as I heard it I suspected that, most likely a brain chemistry thing.
Have been a fan ever since "No Reservations" even found out a couple of my customers were fans as well.
Embarrassed to admit I didn't ever remember him mentioning wife and kid, it's them I feel for right now.