My Guild night......

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
x28vBD.jpg

Just got a music catalog from American Music Supply and the a/c is working and I'm playing Baker Street and the mic is ready for singing in a comfortable 72 degrees!! I'm a happy camper tonight. This is my life right now!!

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
What a difference a day makes. Nice looking layout and is that your DV72? Either way, a beautiful guDV72!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
It is indeed the D65S! And now the guys are on their way to install new sliders front and back so ALL the guitars are packed up in their cases and safely hidden in their closet!! New energy efficient windows AND a new a/c unit. That power bill is going DOWN!!! :encouragement:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Apparently I was off by a week. When she said, "Is Friday good for you? We'll call between 8 and 10?" I just assumed she meant this next Friday..... (today) and when I called them after 3 hours they said, "Oh it's Friday the 22nd!" Well, that's kind of critical information. I usually confirm a month and number but she sounded like "this next Friday" which it wasn't. So one more week for the sliders. That will teach me to assume anything!!! LMAO!!!