For Paul Fans

Grassdog

Reaction score
Wow, I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting. It was cool to see him getting nostalgic in the old house on Forthlin Road.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks Geoguy - I can see it now - looks promising fun - will dig into it tomorrow - now it is time to hit the hay.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Aaahhh

I looked the whole thing with big sound - simply put - wonderful !!!

Then my curiosity made me look thru couple others - Michelle Obama was my second favourite - then Stevie wonder - Rod Stewart did not make it, so I skipped to Madonna - naaahhh - most of the rest were too new or otherwise not interesting.

I was never that big Beatles fan at the time - I was more in to Stones - but to look at Paul - he has stayed young at heart - and not at all shobby physically either - nice sense of humour - behaving nicely to everybody.

All in all very pleasant experience - thanks for F312 for bringing this up and thanks for Geoguy for telling what it was .

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Macca's childhood home on Forthlin Rd. is now owned and maintained by the National Trust. This is why the interior is kept much as it was back in the day, and also why there are photos of Paul on the walls.

-Dave-

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Macca's childhood home on Forthlin Rd. is now owned and maintained by the National Trust. This is why the interior is kept much as it was back in the day, and also why there are photos of Paul on the walls.

-Dave-

Wouldn't it be cool if we could all go back to our childhood homes and find it exactly as we left it. Speaking for myself, there would be some great memories there.

walrus

Quantum Strummer

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if we could all go back to our childhood homes and find it exactly as we left it. Speaking for myself, there would be some great memories there.

After a long gap where I lived in a variety of places, including other countries, I do live again in my childhood home. Of course it's not exactly as it was way back when. But bits & pieces of it are…like the wooden hallway door I ran into, nearly breaking my nose, as a teenager. :)

-Dave-