Dallas Cowboys Training Camp

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
Reading the Sports page this morning, I discovered that the Cowboys Training Camp is in Oxnard, CA. I wonder if any of the players or coaches are interested in visiting the Guild factory during their free time? :rugby:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Reading the Sports page this morning, I discovered that the Cowboys Training Camp is in Oxnard, CA. I wonder if any of the players or coaches are interested in visiting the Guild factory during their free time? :rugby:
I bet they're not even giving tours.
But I bet Taylor does. (They're in Oxnard too.)
Hmmmm......one of those little PR details that just might contribute to their massive brand recognition, perhaps?

steve488

Reaction score
Guild Total
Taylor guitars provides tours on a regular basis - 1PM daily on most week days if I recall. they are located in El Cajon though not Oxnard. Taylors factory is very close to the Santee airport if you are a private pilot. I do believe the Larrivee folks have a facility in Oxnard however.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Taylor guitars provides tours on a regular basis - 1PM daily on most week days if I recall. they are located in El Cajon though not Oxnard. Taylors factory is very close to the Santee airport if you are a private pilot. I do believe the Larrivee folks have a facility in Oxnard however.

Ah, thanks for correction. I must have mentally mixed them in with Larivee back when we had some debate about whether California and Oxnard in particular was a good place to build guitars.
Apparently it's a good place for training camps.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think Larrivee produces at least its 03 series in Oxnard plant. I am sure they produce others as well there.