Guild S-70

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I sent a message to the seller and his response was "sold-very desirable guitar"
looks like he pulled a fast one

I complained to Reverb. They can't prove any malfeasance so they're doing nothing. I've moved on.

GuildedCage

Reaction score
Guild Total
Well I have been waiting to replace a broken pickup ring on the S-300 Lefty I bought a few weeks ago. She is all good now. I love the sound of the HB1's, I love the build quality and I am amazed at how well the White paint has aged. The frets are 80% in my opinion, I doubt she has spent much time out of the original Guild case! I even have the original manual lol. I am very happy with it and I think I stumbled blindly into my perfect guitar. Big Thank You's to GAD and Hans for answering all my annoying questions. If Jimi was still with us he might make me an offer on this beauty, which I would humbly shoot down! I've fallen madly in love with this one but I would like to know what you dudes think.
gpR1KmZ.jpg
[/IMG]
6Q4cVoi.jpg
[/IMG]
eqT3fE4.jpg
[/IMG]

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Though pictures of left-handed guitars hurt my brain, that looks to be in stellar condition! Congrats!

GuildedCage

Reaction score
Guild Total
The original case! It has held up well also.
CZ6HuS8.jpg
YBhibsB.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

GuildedCage

Reaction score
Guild Total
Though pictures of left-handed guitars hurt my brain, that looks to be in stellar condition! Congrats!

I live to make right handed normies Dizzy! Thanks for the info you provided GAD. I really love this one.

GuildedCage

Reaction score
Guild Total
Not many guitars wear white as well as an S300.

I think the white looks really nice also. I think it was very well cared for for 37yrs. The white stayed really white, the only yellowing is on the back of the neck but that is understandable. I'm thinking Hendrix Woodstock Saugerties strap or a nice black suede 2 incher would complete the look. It is not as heavy as it looks but maybe a 2.5 inch strap would make the guitar feel like it is helium filled!