Guild Sighting - GF25 maybe or...?

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total

There are a group of icons for Link, Unlink, Insert Image and Insert Video in the second row of the composition tools for me. I just used the latter, which looks like a piece of film. I may have the icons because I am a Moderator so you don't, and it is also true that the Insert Image icon actually does not appear in every Forum so there are areas where no one can embed a video. There are some display and editing options (mobile?) that may hide some of these icons but it I can't recall which ones and now is not a good time for me to search. Finally there are some conditions on where the videos come from and what their format is, but since I could embed that doesn't seem likely here.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I just checked, I get the insert video icon in this sub- forum on my desktop pc Windows 10/Explorer so suspect browser issue as Frono mentioned.
Does this help?:
http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/sh...le-LTG-changing-views-between-mobile-and-full

The Stems, huh?
Wonder if that name was inspired by Sky Saxon and the Seeds?
:glee:

Yeah, GF-25's a good bet: along with no chesterfield, snakehead headstock's another tell, that tends to rule out F40; also, timing's right: '87 shows as first year for GFs in s/n charts.

Last edited:

Zelja

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Somehow my view was changed to mobile view on my PC a while back - I just thought we went to a different hosting server or something as the look changed & there was a "vBulletin" heading up top. Well that makes things easier...