New Guitar...Surfs Up

Guildadelphia

Reaction score
New guitar. Hallmark 65 Custom. I will post more about it when a have some more time. It is killer.

Last edited:

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Pics have to be hosted and then linked to, for legal and server storage reasons.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I like Hallmarks and have been toying with getting one, but l haven't played on. Saw your post over at the GDP. Still loving it?

Guildadelphia

Reaction score
Mine looks just like the one RJ is playing except for the tort pickup covers. Still loving the guitar. The build quality, fit/finish, and playability is exceptional.
Still working on photos. This is the only site I have a problem with uploading photos.

Last edited:

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Mine looks just like the one RJ is playing except for the tort pickup covers. Still loving the guitar. The build quality, fit/finish, and playability is exceptional.
Still working on photos. This is the only site I have a problem with uploading photos.
Pics have to be hosted and then linked to, for legal and server storage reasons.

Guildadelphia

Reaction score
My photos are on Google Photo...do I need to use another hosting service? I'm not not real good with computer stuff unfortunately.

Guildadelphia

Reaction score
Ok.....went back in uploaded my photos into IMGBB now lets see what happens.

doi5c9

Last edited:

dbirchett

Reaction score
I don't know about others but I am getting an error 403 and can't see them.

Guildadelphia

Reaction score
The guitar is finished in a beautiful metalflake/mettalic Peqarl White which you really need to see in person to appreciate. This is a better representation of what the finish actually looks like. Let me know if you folks can see the pictures. Insert image didn't work so I went with the link.https://ibb.co/jTdSqU