Ngd: 1979/80 f112 sb

Br1ck

Reaction score
No, not at all. I make sure to give them both equal amounts of love. These are a great size for me and both sound wonderful in their own way. Not bored at all! I was just refreshing my Oasis humidifiers and realized I need to get better housing for the F112 to make sure she stays safe. It came with a too large chipboard case that is just not good storage.

I'm still GASing but have a boss who can't understand why I need more than one guitar, so this is it for a while. I'm very happy with what I have and feel like I have all my bases covered. Though I would certainly be interested in a NH F30R and a F212, or even a big old F515 someday, and maybe a GAD F130R in place of the Alvarez, and a... Who knows? I guess I will need to find some new hiding places... :pirate:

When the boss asked me why I needed more than one guitar, I asked her why she needed more than one purse. Because you think they are cute? Oh, I get it now.

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
When the boss asked me why I needed more than one guitar, I asked her why she needed more than one purse. Because you think they are cute? Oh, I get it now.

You are a brave, brave, person.

How long 'til the bruises go away?

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total

So you like poking the tiger, huh? Like asking Why do you need so many necklaces, bracelets and rings... ? Yes, we sometimes foolishly live dangerously don't we my friend.

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Well, because of Mavuser... Natalie has a nice cozy older Guild case to reside in.

Many thanks Eric!

HreNfSO.jpg

J9NYLBa.jpg

Last edited:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine, Jamie McLean, had an apartment in New York right by one of the bridges, and directly out of his window was a huge billboard of Natalie Portman. every night he would come home and look at it. he wrote a killer song about it check it out

Mike great to meet u, thanks for cruising out to connect for the case. very nice Guild. next time we jam!

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That is a great song Eric. Jamie has a terrific voice. Nice meeting you too. I appreciate the extra effort. While you were hitting the snowy slopes I sat in my nice warm house and spent some good quality time with my favorite brunette. Oh, and gjmalcyon is correct - for many of us old farts there is only one Natalie...

Last edited:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
i don’t discriminate by age. there is plenty of me to go around for both Natalies!

Natalie Portman, however, also grew up just a few minutes down the road from me (although she is a little younger), so ive always been a fan. and her movies all rule. in star wars she was “secretly married to the JediAnakin Skywalker, and was the biological mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, which makes her the mother-in-law of Han Solo, and the grandmother of Kylo Ren.” -not many can make that claim!

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So not only a Guild junkie but also a Star Wars geek. Yep, I can dig that.