Meatloaf on the Weber grill

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Make your favorite meatloaf, put it directly on the grill ACROSS from the coals, vents halfway open; indirect grilling, 45 minutes. Nicely browned, no grease, you're welcome.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
my friend parties with Meatloaf- says he is the most raging rock star he has ever met, without question. tells u to come back stage for a photo, then makes u drink tequilla for an hour solid. apparently can drink anyone I know under the table. could go for days, from the sounds of it. Super, super, nice guy from what I am told. just really likes to party! i cant hang like that. seriously though, would be “praying for the end of time” (so hurry up and arrive)

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Make your favorite meatloaf, put it directly on the grill ACROSS from the coals, vents halfway open; indirect grilling, 45 minutes. Nicely browned, no grease, you're welcome.

Add some soaked wood chunks (I use apple) to the coals, and you have smoked meatloaf which is a wondrous thing indeed.

As to smoking with Meatloaf, I have no experience.

HeyMikey

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So bottom line we should soak our wood chunks in tequila for 24-48 hours to get authentic rock star meatloaf?

F312

Reaction score

You did say coals, good for you. Hear me now and believe me later, use the see-through oven bags in place of aluminum, you will be surprised with the results. Follow with wood when you open.