Mick Jagger Inducting Beatles into R&R HOF

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Despite the marketing spin otherwise, The Beatles and Stones were all friends. They knew each other before The Stones made it big (The Beatles gave them "I Wanna Be Your Man" to record as their second single in 1963 - before they recorded it themselves).

Still friends today, particularly McCartney and Richards. There's a great story by Richards about hanging out with McCartney in the Bahamas - they have houses near each other - when he was married to Heather. McCartney kept coming over to Richards' house to get away!

walrus

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Despite the marketing spin otherwise, The Beatles and Stones were all friends. They knew each other before The Stones made it big (The Beatles gave them "I Wanna Be Your Man" to record as their second single in 1963 - before they recorded it themselves).

Still friends today, particularly McCartney and Richards. There's a great story by Richards about hanging out with McCartney in the Bahamas - they have houses near each other - when he was married to Heather. McCartney kept coming over to Richards' house to get away!

walrus

that is awesome! I can see those dudes getting along famously. I think Jagger is rather annoying. Kind of like Lennon.

kind of reminds me of the rapport Moon and Ringo had, i think they were buds too. But unfortunately, not one could be a total bud of Moon, the dude was just so out there. Brilliant though. Best drummer I have ever heard. Who's Next is like the best best drumming song to song I ever heard. What an achievement.