K-190 j

Reaction score
Hello , New to the forum this is my first post . My father passed last August and left me a nice Guild K-190 J but it is missing the bridge. Any idea where i could get one i dont have the old one only the shadow of where it used to be looks like it had some sort of mustache bridge. Any info on this bridge or this guitar would be greatly appreciated.

GardMan

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
dmn,
Welcome to LTG!

I cannot recall any Guild model K-190J... OTOH, the handwriting on Guild labels has been notoriously poor thru several eras. Is it possible you are mis-reading the model? Also, no Guild acoustic that I know of ever sported a moustache bridge (ala Gibson).

If you posted a pic (pics have to be hosted elsewhere on an image server, see here... ), someone here might be able to help.

stormin1155

Reaction score
Hi DMN! Welcome! Yes, that's a new one for me too, but with pictures, I'm sure we can figure it out.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to LTG. Like the others said, Guild didn't have such model. So it is from another manufacturer. Alcivar in Canada also had a "K-190 J" model manufactured either in Japan or Taiwan.
Ralf