Martin Authentic Acoustic Strings

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Fortunately Guild don't do dat.
They let D'Addario do it for 'em.
At least that's one thing Oxnard hasn't bollixed up yet.
:biggrin-new:
(Full disclosure: I'm a diehard D'A loyalist [uncoated pb according to OEM gauge spec at time of manufacture, on mine] but I'll defend your right to try anything you want, to the death)
:friendly_wink:

EJ17s are the best!

Bernie

Reaction score
Just curious to know what they're worth basically...I happen to receive Martin newsletter, so I got warned that "a change was coming" and offered to sign for, if I wanted to get warned in advance (!)...
I wonder if it's just a mere hype for a new product or a genuine improvement.. I was mostly kidding Adorshki : I clicked on a smiling face - don't know how you call them -, but it didn't come out...
Still experimenting on strings...

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I was mostly kidding Adorshki : I clicked on a smiling face - don't know how you call them -, but it didn't come out...
Still experimenting on strings...
I sensed it had to be a humorous question but didn't know if you knew about the Guild-D'A connection so tried to respond in kind.
:friendly_wink:

Just curious to know what they're worth basically...I happen to receive Martin newsletter, so I got warned that "a change was coming" and offered to sign for, if I wanted to get warned in advance (!)...
I wonder if it's just a mere hype for a new product or a genuine improvement..
See Westerly Woods' post, #7.
I trust him on this stuff, he likes to experiment around, along with a couple of other guys.