Ngd!!! 97 d-30

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Burst top with maple B/S? That would be an interesting look.......

Well the sides were "shaded", but yeah, maple does add a little "zing" to the sides:

uo1umipxcrdtc6fwzkyg.jpg

On Reverb: https://reverb.com/item/4138414-guild-d30-ab-dreadnought-1996-burst

PittPastor

Reaction score
I usually don't go for blondes (more of a brunette man) but, man, that's a gorgeous guitar! Congrats!

(adorshki, that black one hurts my eyes, and heart...)

tarheelguild

Reaction score
Great -- congrats! Came in amber burst too, if memory serves.

Actually antique burst. I have a '98 D30 AB which is a real beauty (as I mentioned on the other thread) and sounds as good as it looks. I would post a pic here, but it just seems to complicated and costs $$ as well. Anyway, congrats on getting the ax and have fun playing it!

Tony
'84 D40 NT
'87 D50 NT
'96 D4 NT
"98 D30 AB
'98 D25 12 string
'00 Taylor 414ce

PTC Bernie

Reaction score
And we come full circle again............

I thought I'd post here just to kind of close the loop on this thread.

After a few months with this beauty I've come to the conclusion that I just can't play 1 11/16" nut width anymore. As much as I love this beauty and want to keep her, I just can't justify it if I can't play her. I've done this a couple of other times so I should have known better, but I keep hoping....... :frown:

So, this weekend I'll probably be posting her for sale. I'll post here so the LTG folks have first shot at it before I go the CL or other routes.

F312

Reaction score
Nice rosewood grain on the fretboard.

Ralph

Grassdog

Reaction score
Congrats on the D-30 - she's a beauty and will serve you well. As the owner of a G-37 (predecessor to the D-30) I can attest that these Guild maple dreads are amazing guitars. The sustain on mine goes for days.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the D-30 - she's a beauty and will serve you well. As the owner of a G-37 (predecessor to the D-30) I can attest that these Guild maple dreads are amazing guitars. The sustain on mine goes for days.

Only days?
You got a dud.
:glee: