Could it be?

bstime5

Reaction score
From what I read my problem is my iphone. I read that Flickr is not iOS friendly and doesn’t plan to be. This is whether I use the mobile app or the full site. I tried to generate a bbcode from a different site with my copy of the url, but when I paste a link it does not work, it tells me site cannot be found. Again it’s really crazy how complicated this is. I guess I have been taking advantage of how easy it is to copy and paste a link or a pic to anything I want for years. I guess LTG does this so they can monitor what people post. I’ll fire up my computer next time I need to post a pic. Thanks for posting it up on this thread Ralf!

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
It's not for monitoring purposes...it's actually a lot more simple...one of the reasons is this is a small privately run and supported forum...bandwidth is expensive...:peaceful:

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
It's not for monitoring purposes...it's actually a lot more simple...one of the reasons is this is a small privately run and supported forum...bandwidth is expensive...:peaceful:

There is also a liability concern. If LTG does not host attachments then LTG has no liability if a post contains a copyright violation or otherwise legally sanctioned material.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
From what I read my problem is my iphone. I read that Flickr is not iOS friendly and doesn’t plan to be. This is whether I use the mobile app or the full site. I tried to generate a bbcode from a different site with my copy of the url, but when I paste a link it does not work, it tells me site cannot be found. Again it’s really crazy how complicated this is. I guess I have been taking advantage of how easy it is to copy and paste a link or a pic to anything I want for years. I guess LTG does this so they can monitor what people post. I’ll fire up my computer next time I need to post a pic. Thanks for posting it up on this thread Ralf!

You can’t post from imgur either from mobile either , I think I mentioned that before but I forget lol
So PC is the way and imgur is pretty easy , right click the photo and all links open up slide down to bbcode which is stated , copy and paste . 😁