David Crosby live 12/8/18

Neal

Reaction score
I saw this show when it came through Charlottesville. It was outstanding, followed four days later by Smokey Robinson, equally outstanding!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Tom,
How ya doing? I trust the healing is going apace.
Thanks for asking, Rich. I'm doing GOOD!! Walking, talking and no cane or walker. PT is hellish but when i'm done it's actually better once the pain subsides. Doc says on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 postop, 10 rehabbed) I'm at a five and at two weeks he's super happy with my progress. The first week was hell but i'm really realizing how bad off I was with that old excuse for a knee, you know??? :encouragement:

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Great news, Tom! "Walking and talking" is crucial! Glad to hear you are doing well!

And glad you enjoyed the link - it is definitely a "different" Crosby band...

walrus

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey, Tom. When they did the replacement, did you make sure that the cover was on right side up?
Well, $hit!! What with me being completely under I didn't notice. I did get an updated photo which I'll show but this time I'll post just the link so that the more sensitive viewers don't have to look at it if they don't want to. And Al can quote me all he wants but ..... it's still just a link!! I feel so sneaky!!

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/827/NLxQyi.jpg

It's super swollen up top but I'd just finished my first PT and it was stiff and swollen from that. It's much better now.

walrus, I REALLY like that band. Great voices and the guitar lady (I don't know her name) is amazing! I loved watching her play that electric with the fanned frets. Fascinating and such a GREAT sound from that guitar!! I didn't watch the whole thing yet, so the second half will happen today. Thanks for posting that!!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Here you go:

"The Lighthouse Band features Michael League of Snarky Puppy, Becca Stevens and Michelle Willis. Crosby collaborated with League, Stevens and Willis on his 2016 solo album Lighthouse and again on this year’s full-length release Here If You Listen."

walrus