theonemanband

Reaction score
Hi all, just wated to say hello from The Midlands here in the UK.

I have just become the proud owner of a new Starfire 1V- 12 string in gorgeous Cherry Red.
I am not a guitar collector; I have three other 12 strings (12 strings are my one & only gigging instrument), an Avalon acoustic 12 string, a Danelectro DC59-12 and a Taylor T5z-12 classic and all have earned their keep!

Left hand wrist fracture issues have more or less made by beloved Avalon unplayable but I would never sell it as is was built for me many years ago.
I moved to the electric route, first with the Dano and then with the Taylor but I have to say this Guild blows them both away, (The Taylor is currently up for sale).

The Starfire is crafted to absolute perfection and totally belies the price. It wa perfectly set up straight “out of the box”. The fit & finish are perfect too; just a couple of tweaks to the set up to suit my playing styles and I have a perfect gigging guitar!

I look forward to many hours of playing pleasure and taking part in this fabulous Guild Forum

Best Wishes from the UK..........Brian

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to the forum! I believe that you are the first SF12 owner to join, so we are all interested in your imoressions! Photos have to be hosted elsewhere and linked to (reasons), imgur seems to be working fine as a host.
We like pics!

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome Brian! I also have the Dano 12 string and have been eyeing the SF IV-12 as a possible addition.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
....I have just become the proud owner of a new Starfire 1V- 12 string in gorgeous Cherry Red.....

Welcome to the boards, Brian! Another 12-string lover here, although of the acoustic persuasion. I knew there was nothing like a Guild acoustic 12-string, but it's good to hear that carries over to electrics.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Welcome Brian! We look forward to seeing pictures of your new Guild. I think you’ll like hanging out here, very friendly place.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome! I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we'd love to see pics!

theonemanband

Reaction score
OK, here ya go, hope this works, pictures as requested (Ingmur).

qylF2Wb

Cpz7Exu

FqoqmIs

UmZsa07

Looking forward to participating in the forum.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome Brian! Photos on the forum have to be hosted elsewhere, and the direct link to them inserted using the "insert image" button. You can't post them directly here. Kind of a PITA but that's the way the forum is set up and I understand why it's that way. You can use Imgur to do that (if that's what you mean't by Ingmur).

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome! When you pull up your picture in Imgur, there will be six blue tabs on the right side that say "copy." The 5th one down is "BBCcode, for message boards and forums." Click the copy button on that one, then go to your LTG post, right click, and paste.