Two morons go out for a drive

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
https://news.google.com/articles/CA...yNj6CjDyiPICML_fxAU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

What is wrong with people?

I like the guy on the hood; 65 miles per hour and his hair is still perfect, LOL.

Diehard TJ Hooker fan and Aquanet user:

C61x9hgVAAEuy-G.jpg

i273923.jpg

DZqrBr9XkAAEZLu.jpg

geoguy

Reaction score
Yeah, that was an interesting news tidbit in my area last week.

The 65 year-old hood-mounted guy also managed to smash the windshield in front of the anger-management-challenged Infiniti driver. His weapon of choice, utilized in breaking the windshield? A water-bottle (presumably metallic) . . . that he took from the interior of the Infiniti before jumping on the hood. WTF?

Supposedly the older guy only wanted to exchange insurance info after a minor sideswipe incident in traffic. But the scenario quickly escalated.

I was surprised that the pistol-packing "Samaritan" wasn't charged with something, too. There was no need for him to pull a gun after the Infinity was stopped and blocked in by several cars. Another video shows him brandishing his pistol, while ordering the Infiniti driver to get down on the ground. Infiniti guy was completely ignoring that instruction, & the troopers actually cuffed Pistol Pete for a short time, until they figured out who did what to whom.

Folks like these are the reason why northern New Englanders refer to Massachusetts residents as MassHoles!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I assumed the "Samaritan" was an off duty police officer. OK, so three morons go out for a drive...