S100-NB Schematic

Reaction score
I have a S100-NB (sn 107966) with the phase switch but it also has a stereo cord jack. Years ago I had some changes to wiring and would like to return the wiring to the original functioning stereo jack. If you have a schematic or can provide a picture of wiring for the original S100-NB with phase switch and stereo jack please respond.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Does the label say stereo? Does it have a stereo TRC? If not, it may not be original (lots of people used spare stereo jacks when they couldn't find a mono).

If it truly was stereo, check out this thread for more info: http://www.letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?160962-S100-stereo

As for the wiring, from what I recall from my Stereo SF4, all it did was put each pickup in a different channel (neck: left, bridge: right or vice-versa). Most people removed the stereo wiring because it wasn't very useful on stage. That guitar was a PITA because it had a stacked master volume knob on top of the rest of the changes.

I haven't traced a stereo Guild (I sold my SF4 before I started the blog) and so don't have any of my cool diagrams for one, unfortunately.