Winter Rain Stomp D25 Br

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Man, woody, I just started listening to this and it started to rain really hard here in NE Michigan. What the hell is up with that. Nicely done my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
thanks Richard and Cosmic. that was totally D25 Br forget tuning etc. think there was a capo involved. :) long time ago but i stumbled across it today.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I LOVE THIS!! And DAMN if it didn't start raining in the Vegas summer as soon as I started playing it!! NO LIE!! Summer rain here. I really enjoyed that!! Do you do a rain dance too?? :encouragement::encouragement:

Bonneville88

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Damn nice playing, great groove - no rain here, although a breeze kicked up.
Would love to know what the tuning might have been...

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
thanks Tom and Bonneville for the kind words. this would have been recorded back in like 2014 so I need to figure out tuning. probably full on D tuning but damn, I probably cannot even play it anymore. i just remember it was the Br, and i had this recording device on top of a dresser drawer and i was super close to the chest of drawers. and i had a capo on fret 2. but then memory just goes away :) glad it is raining in Vegas too, probably needs it big time.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Nice! My kinda pickin'! An it started raining here in SW Michigan too. Of course, it rains in Michigan all the time, just like NW Washington State.