WTB New Member Intro - WTB

Wanted to Buy
Status
Not open for further replies.

GardMan

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ge, as the old adage says, "good things come to those that wait..." At least 3 of my current five guilds came on "second chances"... they appeared for sale on eBay, I bid too low or was too late, I watched and they came for sale again and "won."
As mentioned, DV-73s are pretty rare... they pop up for sale maybe every other year. I waited 2 years for mine. I've only seen 1 DV-74 for sale in 10 years, but for sale several times. It never sold? DV-72s show up a couple of times each year... it may be my imagination, but it seems they come in spurts... on will show, and then a couple will pop up at the same time. A couple years back there were 4 or more 72s and a 73 for sale at the same time!
So be patient and keep looking... here, eBay, and reverb.
Good luck!

Last edited:

gecallaway

Reaction score
Well, the search is over.
Found and purchased a beautiful DV74.
Has an awesome bassy voice

F312

Reaction score
Happy for you man, now you may know what I know, extraordinary. Have a nice ear and eye snack.

Ralph

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Congrats, ge!! i guess I missed this thread first time through. I got extremely lucky with my DV72. Sandy (twocorgis) here on the forum sent me an email and may have even phoned me as well. It's was a while back. Never thought I'd get a shot at one locally but one showed up on craigslist here in Las Vegas!! If it had been on eBay or Reverb I doubt I could have kept up with the bidding but, I got extremely lucky!!

Looks like your patience paid off!! :encouragement:

gecallaway

Reaction score
If someone will send this old man some really simple instructions I will post a couple of pictures 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.