I Just Couldn't Resist...

guildman63

Reaction score
While searching Reverb this morning I stumbled upon a 2011 F-50 burst with "no issues" per the listing. It was available for just over $1500, and before I could sit on my hands one of them pushed the "buy now" button. :cower: Pics will follow once it arrives.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
While searching Reverb this morning I stumbled upon a 2011 F-50 burst with "no issues" per the listing. It was available for just over $1500, and before I could sit on my hands one of them pushed the "buy now" button. :cower: Pics will follow once it arrives.

If thy hand offends thee....:biggrin-new:
but congrats anyway!

guitarslinger

Reaction score
Don't let your left hand know what the right hand is doing. Keep it up hand! What a beauty!

guildman63

Reaction score
It is/was. I haven't been out here much lately and didn't know he had listed it. Richard notified me earlier and offered to credit me the balance between what he receives after all fees and the $1400 he needs to clear per his LTG offer. A very appreciated offer, and a stand-up thing to do.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Richards a nice guy and you're a big guitar WHORE!! LMAO!! There's NOTHING wrong with an old F50!! Nothing at ALL!! :encouragement:

Zelja

Reaction score
Well it didn't take you long to get back in the guitar buying saddle after your little trip David! Looks a beauty. Congrats & enjoy.