My new up coming custom build

Neal

Reaction score
Seriously professional-grade tone coming off that thing, Ray.

I can't wait to see/hear what you do with it.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thank you folks :)
Neal all I can muster is my easy relaxing melodies lol nothing complex though maybe I should try lol
I have 3 12 string tunes to record first but I'll try something inbetween this weekend .

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ray, back slowly away from the 12-string and play that custom beauty.

lol I'm playing both are you of all people denying Guild's place in the continuum ? Lmao

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Oh if I post a song where do you guys want it ?

Neal

Reaction score
lol I'm playing both are you of all people denying Guild's place in the continuum ? Lmao

No, but I also just bought a used Rockbridge dread that was made with the same personal attention to detail that your custom build was, so I have a feeling that I know what you have in your possession.

Having said that, my stage guitars are my F-50R and my F-50. Played the F-50R exclusively at a 3-hour gig last night.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
No, but I also just bought a used Rockbridge dread that was made with the same personal attention to detail that your custom build was, so I have a feeling that I know what you have in your possession.

Having said that, my stage guitars are my F-50R and my F-50. Played the F-50R exclusively at a 3-hour gig last night.

Rockbridge look nice , 4 man build crew 60 guitars a yr . Their site lacks the traditional dread photo not sure why but they show slope shoulders .

Neal

Reaction score
Mine is #121, an early one (2007) built by only the two owners, before they added the other two luthiers. Unlike a lot of the heavily-inlaid Rockbridges out there, this one is quite plain, except for a good amount of bearclaw in the Adirondack top.

I'll post an NGD on it next week.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Mine is #121, an early one (2007) built by only the two owners, before they added the other two luthiers. Unlike a lot of the heavily-inlaid Rockbridges out there, this one is quite plain, except for a good amount of bearclaw in the Adirondack top.

I'll post an NGD on it next week.

Cool 😎 sure like to hear it you ever get the recording thing going ?

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
It's your music, you're a member, we'll just have to settle for 2 out of 3 here.
:glee:

Ok I hear ya lol though Ithought I seen a unhappy post of a none Guild music tune but I have three Guild f212xlce tunes to make for it .haha