FS Selling 2 Guitars from the Herd

For Sale thread: trades are NOT considered

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Guys. Unless an Eagles player is a potential buyer, please stick to the instrument for sale. Don't wait for me to wake up cranky some morning and delete this thread and make the OP list each instrument again, and in a separate thread.

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Guys. Unless an Eagles player is a potential buyer, please stick to the instrument for sale. Don't wait for me to wake up cranky some morning and delete this thread and make the OP list each instrument again, and in a separate thread.

I like this post - reminds of a Clint Eastwood scene, where he is telling them crocks that his mule does not like, when people are laughing at him.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yeah, me too. Sorry.

How about you close this thread and I re-post the original "for sale" listing in a new thread.

Your call. My justification for moderation here is to avoid a situation where someone doesn't make a sale and blames that on responses in the listing. I don't really expect that from you :) However since we do try and close a thread once an instrument is no longer for sale, separate listings will save us some work in the future when someone resurrects this thread looking for a G-37.

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Your call. My justification for moderation here is to avoid a situation where someone doesn't make a sale and blames that on responses in the listing. I don't really expect that from you :) However since we do try and close a thread once an instrument is no longer for sale, separate listings will save us some work in the future when someone resurrects this thread looking for a G-37.

That's an interesting approach - individual for sale threads. I was avoiding that since I didn't want to look like a bandwidth hog (any more than I already am).

I'll separate the listings (probably over the weekend), and let you know when I plan to re-post.

Thanks.