Domain Work

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm doing some work with the domain registrars that may cause connectivity issues to the site.

I'll update when it's completed.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Stage I is complete. The DNS name servers have been changed. That takes the heat off and now I feel far more confident that there will be minimal interruptions, which is why there will likely be an interruption. :devilish:

Last edited:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just an update that the next step has happened, and I believe there is one more. Unfortunately this next step may lead to an outage, and given my luck lately, it will happen while I'm in surgery tomorrow.

If you get a generic "this website isn't installed" message or something, fear not - it will be back soon.

gilded

Reaction score
GAD, good luck on the Surgery and thanks for all your help keeping LTG going. I'm really looking forward to being able to post pics of my '68 F-112, the new Thunder 1 RVT and various other items.

Harry aka gilded.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Dude.... i can take an outage or "complications" but I can't take you being not okay.... so be well, and i know you've got a support platform at home and I'd like to think you have one here too!! So be well, and remember, 7 and above they give you TWO PILLS!!! Remember that...... if nothing else...

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Dude.... i can take an outage or "complications" but I can't take you being not okay.... so be well, and i know you've got a support platform at home and I'd like to think you have one here too!! So be well, and remember, 7 and above they give you TWO PILLS!!! Remember that...... if nothing else...

LOL - thanks, Tom. I'll be fine. Just going in to get the stent out after which the doctor assures me I'll be "a new man".

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
LOL - thanks, Tom. I'll be fine. Just going in to get the stent out after which the doctor assures me I'll be "a new man".

And we hope that's not one of those turns of phrase that could be taken a couple of different ways.
:eek-new:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Out of surgery and on the way home. I don’t feel like a new man, but then I’m also enjoying the warm afterglow of IV Fentanyl again, so it’s all good.

geoguy

Reaction score
Congrats on the successful procedure.

Now it is time to search for guitars you might wish to purchase . . . you know, while under the influence!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Congrats on the successful procedure.

Now it is time to search for guitars you might wish to purchase . . . you know, while under the influence!

The nurse actually told me to stay off the Internet, QVC, and the like!

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
The domain work is done with no outage occurring. Huzzah!