Please welcome "Cap" to the Chazmo family

chazmo

Super Moderator
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
The JF-30-12 has finally taken its place in the 12-string arsenal, Scratchy! It has a new bone nut and a glued up split behind the nut. It must've taken a shot or two in a previous life which my luthier discovered when he removed the nut. It's delightful. Really sings now that I can pull/pick on the courses. I'm going to have to make another trip to the music store to put it up (again) against the GAD version just for fun...

I'm ridiculously blessed with this collection right now, guys. All of my guitars are now in ideal playing condition for me. And, with the 12ers... 60 strings, no waiting. :)

Part of this quest, for me, has been driven by guilt as much as the desire to find and cherish these axes. But, I think I've done my pennance for my ignorance a few years ago that led to big-time cracking of the *two* guitars that I'd owned most of my life up to that time. :)

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to your A/B against the GAD. I couldn't keep my hands off 'Zeke' after the Doctor Ross visit... Those JF30-12s are some kinda special...