Tribute to Coastie

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
In recognition of Coastie, tricky treaters the world over have donned their Coastie outfits for Halloween.

http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww13 ... =slideshow

LTGers who would like to add a pic of themselves in their Coastie outfits, whether it's for Halloween or any costume party or maquerade ball, send it to Hatted Frau at iddch@asu.edu. "Imitation is the sincerest flattery." C.C.Colton

Coastie, your fellow LTGers wish you a hearty "Good on ya, mate."

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Darryl,

Thanks for putting that together.
Not only was it fun to do, but I was also "forced" to buy a 12-pack of Heineken to use as a prop.
Now, if I can only figure out what to do with that.....
...10-pack that's in the fridge! :?

Joe

kitniyatran

Reaction score
cjd-player said:
Fabulous, guys and gals. :lol: :lol:

I couldn't play.
I don't have a vest. :oops:
Me either. or beer, or someone to take the picture...

kitniyatran

Reaction score
Hmmm, shaving cream vest, now there's a thought I didn't think... :idea:

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Yep, GREAT JOB! :lol: I wanted to get in on this too, but when I finally found someone who knew how to upload a picture.....THE BATTERY WAS DEAD!!! Oh...Me and Technology! :x THIS IS A FUN FUN FUNNY PLACE!!! :lol: Great work you all! :D MY idea will just have to wait a bit longer. Ill be in touch Darryl :mrgreen:

southernGuild

Reaction score
South of South Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
ON YA COASTIE!!!! :lol: I am drinking a nice cold Coopers Sparkling Ale Right now. Heres A TOAST TO YOU!!! 8) YOU have inspired such mass madness and Lunacy.....A heartfelt MOCKERY of your very IMAGE!!!!!....the world over, ......and UNDER!......and perhaps...BEYOND!!! Thou art a LEGEND!!!!! :lol: Cheers Mate!
THAT slide show is priceless!.....a pearler! ENJOY Southern :wink:

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Sorry Gary, but I also missed the boat. :oops: :oops: :oops: Here in spirit, though. My hats off to you, Hatted Frau for the great effort!

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
southernGuild said:
ON YA COASTIE!!!! :lol: I am drinking a nice cold Coopers Sparkling Ale Right now. Heres A TOAST TO YOU!!! 8) YOU have inspired such mass madness and Lunacy.....A heartfelt MOCKERY of your very IMAGE!!!!!....the world over, ......and UNDER!......and perhaps...BEYOND!!! Thou art a LEGEND!!!!! :lol: Cheers Mate!
THAT slide show is priceless!.....a pearler! ENJOY Southern :wink:

Struth Gary - praise from an Aussie - whatever next :!: Deserves a vegemite sanwich and a few Heinies and a good read....

Sheep.jpg

:D

fungusyoung

Reaction score
Guild Total
I can tell already this is going to end up as one of my all-time favorite threads here at LTG! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ingenious & hilarious stuff, Darryl. I'm sorry I couldn't get one in on time, but if folks continue to contribute I'll get a photo off to ya before long.