NGD 1967 Cherry SF XII

drc

Reaction score
NGD 1966 Cherry SF XII

I have officially gone Guild crazy!

I've always wanted to try one but the narrow necks have always kept me from pulling the trigger. Well screw that noise! She looks to be in real nice condition and I purchased it from the original owner.

I am currently in violation to the number of guitars i am suppose to own. Don't tell my wife!!

More to come.

Last edited:

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh, man - I've been lusting after one of those .... Just so I can capo up 7 and try some George Harrison stuff.

Gorgeous - congrats.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Wow! That looks to be be in great shape!! Nice

walrus

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh, this is a shiny one! Was she that clean when you got her? Amazing! Wonderful!

Perfect for a song like this:

Ralf

Last edited:

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Wow. Squeaky clean!

And I think "Great nick" is the same as "Great shape". (Correct me please, if I am wrong, Zelja)

Last edited:

Zelja

Reaction score
Yep, that's right. So is it in your possession? I imagine those minihums would be great for a 12 string.

cc_mac

Reaction score
I have officially gone Guild crazy!

I've always wanted to try one but the narrow necks have always kept me from pulling the trigger. Well screw that noise! She looks to be in real nice condition and I purchased it from the original owner.

I am currently in violation to the number of guitars i am suppose to own. Don't tell my wife!!

More to come.

Nice looking guitar - amazingly clean and awesomely red. I don't know the right term but the "neck extension" - the last little bit fingerboard that isn't touching the body - is that how it was done on specific models or years ? My 1696 Starfire IV does not have that and I noticed the NS Starfires do.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
My Gibson ES-135 has a "neck extension" like that, but that's a god question whether is common on Guilds. I have had a few Starfires, and I simply can't remember...

walrus